CONSCIOUS NETWORKS, INC. SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
The purpose of this agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to our customer(s) by Conscious Networks. This document should present how we attempt to resolve problems when the arise and should not be interrupted as a guarentee of when service levels will be restored.
The goal of this agreement is to obtain establish a benchmark for IT service provision between Conscious Networks and our customer(s). This agreement will be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current agreement will remain in effect. Conscious Networks is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required and communicated to all affected parties.
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this agreement.
The following Services are covered by this agreement:
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- Monthly system health check
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request
Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
- Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer/action the call
- Voicemail service will be available
- Monitored 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Onsite assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week
In support of services outlined in this agreement, Conscious Networks will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Affects the world: 15 minutes, issues classified as Emergency Priority
- Affects a single client: 30 minutes, issues classified as Urgent Priority
- Affects a group of users: 2 hours, issues classified as Elevated Priority
- Affects a single user: 4 hours, issues classified as Standard Priority
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request